Friday, December 16, 2011

A December to Remember?

You might be thinking the same thing as me...what December?

It's already half over. I can't believe it...

Last weekend I went to visit my best friend for 3 days at the beach; I was her date to her work party at the Ritz Carlton! We had such a great time, aren't holiday parties the best?


We also got a LOT of our shopping done. Here are a few items I bought my family:

I bought my dad this* Kenneth Cole sweater.

                                                           ...and the first season of 30 Rock.

I bought my mom these* Nike Running shoes.

                                                        ...as well as Ellen Degeneres' book.


and I bought my brother this jacket.


Is your shopping done?

*Not online

No comments:

Post a Comment