Monday, November 21, 2011

A Lady is Always...

Thankful.

I thought this post fit perfectly considering it is Thanksgiving here in the states.




Besides always saying "thank you" a lady should never take things for granted; she should always take time to appreciate every aspect of her life. For me, this year has been a rollercoaster but I am so thankful for:

- My family and friends, of course, for making me smile and laugh.

- Gaining an entire new family (though my sister-in-law). I could not be happier with how close we have all become and I absolutely love them.

- Being able to experience life as a 23 year old. It might be hard to find my way at times but I cannot be happier I am still here.

- My two kitties Penny Lane and Tux. And my puppy Blackie.

- Love and that its constantly in my life.

It might not be "Thanksgiving" where you are but think about the important things in your life and be thankful for them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to count myself as the family you've gained. ;) I lalalalove you. <3

    ReplyDelete