Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's okay to...

Read a "lovely read" at the bookstore, just so you don't have to buy it.


In this case, I have been sneaking off to Barnes & Noble to ooh and ahh, oogle and die over Christian Louboutin's new book. The man is brilliant, bold, iconic, talented and exceptional in every way but his $150 price tag almost made me cry. In fact, I was so looking forward to the release I actually might have.

"There is no way I am going pay that for a book" Sigh. "Christmas present." Ugh. "Who am I kidding? I can't wait till Christmas." Hmmmm "I'll just sneak in and read it. Wait. Can you do that?"  Duh, you totally can. And you can totally buy a Starbucks while you're at it. So, I've been spending all my free time indulging in a warm Starbucks and reading at the bookstore, just so I don't have to buy the book.  

Did I mention there are pop ups? 

I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment